Last Updated On: 30 March 2021
In this policy:
User is a natural or legal person using Integrately website and services GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data, Processor and Controller will each have the meaning given to them in Article 4 of the GDPR.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For Integrately, the protection not only of personal but of all data that flows through our platform is the top priority. As part of this effort, we process personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and in accordance with the data protection regulations applicable to Integrately.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways:
Information you provide to us directly
Registration information: In order to register for a basic account, you must provide your email address and a password. If you choose to upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions, you will be asked to provide additional information such as your name and physical address. We also collect your IP address. Integrately is the data controller in respect of this data.
Login credentials to services: If you want to connect your Integrately account to any other third party service, you will be asked to provide us your login credentials for those third-party applications. For each third-party service that you've connected to your Integrately account, we will create a connected account to that service and securely save your personal login information. We will not use this personal information for any purposes other than those which you provided it for. If you remove a connected account, we will automatically delete associated personal information.
Information we collect from you.
Integration execution data in Integrately internal data stores: Integrately stores logs about the execution of your integrations so that you have the option to view details about a specific run or find out what data was transferred from where to where. In respect of this data, Integrately is the data processor and the user is the data controller. The following list shows what data we store and for how long:
- Integration execution details: 30 - 90 days based on plan
Usage information: When you visit our website or use our service, we automatically record information from your web browser which helps us improve the utility value of our site and manage the provision of our services. This may include information like your IP address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences or history of access to our website.
How we store your personal data
We are committed to doing our very best to protect your data and keep it confidential. We employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe and secure:
- The connection between Integrately and your browser is always encrypted (HTTPS).
- Every connection between Integrately and a third party service is established in the most secure way that is supported by the given service. In some cases (e.g. FTP, databases, etc.) you have the option to set the security level manually.
- We use AWS KMS to save your credentials securely.
- To protect our secure HTTPS website from downgrade attacks, we have implemented and use HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), the web security policy mechanism. We have protection against CSRF/XSRF attacks.
- All passwords that you provide us with are stored in an encrypted format protected by salt, so that they cannot be read and/or reproduced. No one is able to read them, not even us. We use persistent IP addresses so that you can limit access or make tunnels.
- For your protection, we do not support outdated browsers. The latest browsers are more secure and ensure the highest security standards.
- Our servers are housed in one of the most modern AWS data centers in the United States of America, equipped with the latest security technologies & updates.
How we use the information we collect
Integrately collects personal information (PII) for the purposes like:
- Login to Integrately
- Possibility to reset passwords in the case of forgetting it
- Informing users about executions of active integrations
- Informing users about business matters
- Informing users and potential users about new features of Integrately
- Understanding app usage
- Improve app
- Marketing our (CompanyHub owned) products
ADDITIONAL LIMITS ON USE OF YOUR GOOGLE USER DATA
- We will only use access to read, write labels in Gmail, send email via Gmail,read, create and modify spreadsheets, read/write events/calendars in Google Calendar, read/write Google Contacts and will not transfer this access to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- We will not use this any of Google user data for serving advertisements.
- We will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for Integrately internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
- Users can revoke Integrately App from Google Security Settings if they do not wish to provide read/write access to Integrately.
Right of deletion or change of user personal data
Whenever you want to delete your account, you can reach out to the support team and request to delete your account. Support team will delete the account and as soon as it is done all the information related to your account like logs, account information etc will be deleted immediately from the database.
Third-party payment processors
We do not collect or store your full credit card information on our servers. All payments are securely processed by Paddle. We only receive a confirmation about the result of the payment. Your credit card details are not disclosed to us.
With whom we share information
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent. We may disclose:
Your information to third parties working for and with Integrately: We work with third-party service providers (for example hosting services) to help us provide, improve or advertise our services. Integrately may give relevant third parties access to your information, but only to the extent necessary for them to perform their services for us. All such third parties must agree to observe the privacy of our users and to protect the confidentiality of their personal information.
By accepting this policy, you agree to our data collection policies, retention policies and use of cookie policies as stated in this policy. For questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service/Privacy at [email protected]
Thank you for choosing Integrately as your service provider. We strive to deliver high-quality services and ensure customer satisfaction. This refund policy outlines the terms and conditions regarding refunds for our annual licenses. Please read this policy carefully before making a purchase.
- Annual Licenses: We offer a 30-day refund policy for annual licenses. To be eligible for a refund, you must request it within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Monthly Licenses: Refunds are not available for monthly licenses. Please consider this before subscribing to our monthly plans
Refund Request Process:
To request a refund, you must follow these steps:
- Contact our customer support team via the designated channels provided on our website.
- Clearly explain the reason for your refund request, providing relevant details and any supporting evidence.
- Our customer support team will review your request and evaluate the eligibility for a refund based on the criteria mentioned in this policy.
- If your refund request is approved, we will process the refund within a reasonable timeframe using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
The following items are non-refundable under any circumstances:
- Monthly Licenses: As previously mentioned, refunds are not available for monthly licenses.
- Services already provided: If you have utilized our services during the eligible refund period, a refund will not be granted for the portion of the service already consumed.
Modifications to the Refund Policy:
We reserve the right to modify or update this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised policy on our website. It is your responsibility to review the refund policy periodically for any updates.
Please note that this refund policy only applies to our SaaS company's services and does not cover any third-party products or services that may be integrated or used in conjunction with our platform.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our refund policy, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
Note: This refund policy is a general guideline and should be reviewed by legal professionals to ensure it complies with local laws and regulations.